And so, here we are! This is the Final 3D pic, this time complete with lights & more color. Tried correcting the eye in my model, but just wasn't so successful. I really wish I had ZBrush!! Could have been a huge help! The one I turned in for Class was modified a bit in ZBrush, giving Zim Model some def around the eyes & streamlined outfit. Not bad.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Thursday, September 6, 2012
I did this to test out my movie poster-making skills inside something I greatly detest - horror and/or scary movies. This is rather tame, but it was a bit of a challenge to put together once I got through the tutorial I found. I had used props & photos from my house & of myself. Turned out okay.